Friday, 7 December 2018, 20h
Bozar: Rue Ravenstein / Ravensteinstraat 23, 1000 Brussels
Black tie preferred
LIMITED PLACES – MEMBERS ONLY
SIGNUP BEFORE 22 NOV
€ 49 pp
€ 70 pp VIP
CONTACT (More info)
+32 471 874 779
+32 496 049 486
The Cambridge Society is delighted to once again announce having acquired top seats to this year’s gala concert of the Belgian King’s personal orchestra and the elite band of the Belgian armed forces, the Royal Symphonic Band of the Guides.
This gala is to take place on Friday, 7 December at 20h at the Palais des Beaux Arts of Brussels. Black tie preferred.
- Ouverture Tervaete – Louis Gasia
- Behind the Lines: Cortège, Estaminet au Carrefour – Cecil Coles
- Berceuse Héroïque (dedicated to King 1st) – Claude Debussy
- Le Carillon (dedicated to King Albert 1st) – Edward Elgar
- Le Drapeau belge (premiere at a concert for the King’s Albert 1st birthday) – Edward Elgar
- In Flanders Fields the Poppies Grow – John Philip Sousa
- O Mio Babbino Caro – Giacomo Puccini
The Society proposes to its members and their guests tickets for top category seats at €49 per person (including one drink at intermission) with the option to join the VIP reception after the concert for an additional €21.
To sign up please send an email before 22 November to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the following information:
Subject: Gala concert registration
- Name of participant and Oxford/Cambridge membership;
- number of guests;
- reception yes or no;
We will not be able to confirm your participation until we have received the registration of € 49/70 pp to our account before 22nd November
IBAN: BE26 0689 0251 7329, BIC: GKCCBEBB,
in the name of: “Cambridge Society of Belgium”,
Cancellations cannot be refunded.
We look forward to seeing you at this wonderful evening.